sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

make a joyfull noise unto the Lord.


If my people do not praise me the creation will.
this eagle looks like he is singing to praise the Lord for his blessings.
many times in my travels I have seen wild life praising the Lord.
the trees and the water ways sing with joy to the Lord.
the sky with its clouds praise him.the wind whispers his name through the pines.
even the little brooks and streams praise him.
we need to praise him to for all his love and his many blessings to us who love him.

1 comment:

Renie Burghardt said...

Beautiful picture!

Praise the Lord, for He is Good!


Blessings,

Renie


My family just left this morning, Leann, so I'm a little sad, but also a little tired. Have a blessed weened.