sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sar bear came to visit

I call her sar bear cause when she was a baby she would growl.it was so cute.she would cuddle up to you and make little bear sounds.
Grandma,s girl
kids grow up too darn fast.where does the time go?
Birds of a feather


We told you not to chase that skunk!!!!yikes you stink..stay up there so we dont have to smell you.

Oh mom I didnt know it was a skunk.I thought it was a cute kitty.

well son maybe next time you will listen to me when I tell..and you wont end up in more hot water!!!



Its so nice to have family.my little granddaughter came to stay for the evening last night.while her Dad, sister and cousins went to a christian consert.

she picked out a movie to watch called milow and ottis.its about a pug dog and cat, who are friends and live on a farm.they go on an addventure cause the cat ends up in a wooden box that floots down stream.

its a cute clean movie full of friendship and love.lovely country side pictures and good fun for a Na Na and her sweet grand girl.

we laughed and giggled at the antic,s of the two friends.but we also learned some thing.how to be a friend and try to save a friend. it was so nice to have her here if only for a while.she fell asleep on the couch about 9:oo or so.they rest of the family got back about 10:55 or so.


we all hugged and they left. it was frist time I seen my son in law for a long time.he reached out and hugged me.it hurts me to know it will be a long time before I see him again.and its a long time to see the girls to.

I wish they lived closer.its hard when kids move away.they use to live here in a town 20 miles from me.and maybe if they had stayed there things would be better and not have turned out as they have.

but I cant let my self get down.so I just leave it in the Lords hands.wish I could do something to bring back the good old days when all was well and the family was all together.but you cant.

today I filled out a mountain of papers for the divorce.I started at about 11:30 am and didnt get done till nearly 1:45pm.now I remember why its a pain in the drain to get divorced.they have to know every thing.and you have to fill out sets of stuff over and over.yikes I was about ready to pull out some of this gray hair.

when I got done I felt like a big mountain was lefted off my back.I did it as if it wasnt what I was doing.it was easy and as I did it became clear I was free.and I could feel the Lord giving me the help I needed to do it.

it will all be over soon and I am starting a new life with Jesus.and I am exsited to see where it leads.

have a great weekend everyone.God bless you and keep you safely in his hand.


8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Leann, I just popped over from Merle's.
Family is so precious, I watched Milo and Otis with my Granchildren a while back, a lovely movie for children.

Haha The eagles really look like there laughing , nice captions on them hehehe a the bad hair do...

Mary said...

Leann,

I'm so glad that your granddaughter was able to spend some time with you. I saw Milo and Otis with my grandsons and loved it. They do live close but stay over once in a while. We always try to watch a family movie. The last one we watched together was Snow Buddies. It was great. If you haven't seen it, be sure to rent a copy.

Take care and drop over for a visit when you have time. I'd like to get to know you better.

I love the photo of the eagles.

Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Mary

Andrea said...

One of our daughters lives about 17 miles from us and the other about 20 miles from us. That is far enough away for me. Far enough so everyone has their own privacy yet close enough so if something were to happen we are there for each other. My prayers go out to you and your family that you do not get to see them as often as you would like to. Your granddaughter is a beautiful young lady.

audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

Wow!
You've 2 blogs.
Both are so nice.
Well done, Sister.

Take care.
(((HUGS)))

Leann said...

jeantte:
thank you for stopping by,always glad to see a new face on my blog.stop any time.God bless you.

mary:
nice to see your pretty litle blue bird.I love the picture its so pretty.stop by any time.I will check out snow buddies when I can.I will stop over.Id like to get to know you better to.God bless.

andrea;
yes its nice to have family near.my youngest lives close thank God.she helps me alot.her and her family are so good to me.I talk to her every day.she is my best friend besides my daughter.
yes my grandgirl is a beautiful young lady.she is sweet to.
so is the other one.
God bless you.

audrey:
thank you sister in christ.glad you liked my new blog.keep me in your prayers so I keep tellinghow the Lord helps this old lady through her triels and tests of life.
God bless you.
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Renie Burghardt said...

Leann,

Your granddaughter is a lovely girl! I'm glad you got to spend the evening with her. Most of my family lives too far, so I don't see them as often as I'd like. But we are always together in our hearts.

My younger son was here this weekend and just left this afternoon. Then I worked in the garden some.

I always enjoy my visits with you, Leann. Take care, and God bless!

Hugs,

Renie

Deborah Wilson said...

You have a beautiful little grandaughter, Leann...:)

BTW, I wanted to announce on YOUR blog first, that in September, I'm going to be another grandmother.
(via my oldest son, Kristen and David's dad).

I don't know what it's going to be yet.

fifi said...

Hi Leann,

I'm glad to hear about your time wth your granddaughter, Milo and Otis was one of my own picks a few years back, it was very sweet and I still have it.

That garden photo is quite beautiful- your outfit matches the blue of the flowers!