sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Goodby winter.Hello Spring.


I dont know about you but Iam ready for spring.this last snow fall we had was one too many.so Iam longing for flowers and beauty of a warmer kind.
so help me think spring.and say goodby to winter.

yes winter can be lovely but when it wont let go its not so lovely.the snow will take a few days to melt.if we get some warm weather.and then the flowers will show up.
the tree,s seem to be ready to cause you can see the budd,s just waiting to open.the birds are coming back and I can hear new songs being sung in the mornings.
I pray that soon I can walk out with only my hand bag and no coat.that will be wonderful.

1 comment:

Renie Burghardt said...

No matter how lovely winter can be, I don't like it! LOL. Makes life too hard for this senior citizen.

Spring is lovely as well, but comes with storms!

I hope Spring settles in soon, in your neck of the woods, Leann.

Hugs,

Renie