sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ha Ha Ha Ha


Eagle One: Whats worse having the back door trots, or having Hillary in office?
Eagle two; Id rather have the shnits then see her face any more.
Eagle one;it was bad enouph having to deal will billy boy once.having both of them back would give me the shnits.
Eagle two;did you see how mccain kinda looks like us,with all that white hair?
Eagle one;like they say "silver hair is a sign of wisdom".
Even the birds in the USA are smart.we need someone in office who can tell the truth and run the country.someone who can take it under fire.someone who can speak for us all.someone who has a record for knowing how to deal in war times.someone who is able to climb above the storms of life and come out on top.we need a person who has good judgment.we need the one God has in mind.so I pray that the one God wants in office will get in.I believe it will be John Mccain.
I believe one day a woman may get in office.but she would have to be the right one.I also believe one day a black man will be in office.but he would have to be the right one to.we need a person who is God fearing and who cares more about what God believes then what the rest think,or can pay them.
the dem,s need to get in touch with the christian,s and find out what they think and believe.cause right now the dem,s are only interested in the ones who can give them money.if you look closely at what the dem,s support you can see they dont take God into the vote.I use to be a dem,and came from a long line of them.but when they started acting more like the devil,s clan I changed.I vote moral,s now not party.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

The eagles really look like they're laughing.

Leann said...

thanks nessa for stopping by

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

I vote by my own morales as well.

Love the eagles!

Have a great evening!

Blessings and Hugs,

Renie

Andrea said...

CUTE Eagle joke.

I pray for God's will in this election. I believe in voting by morals also.

So many say....God Bless America. I have to say God has blessed America, People need to look to God for their guidance instead of man and the devil. Then God's blessing will show in this world.

Leann said...

thanks for stopping girls.its always nice to see you on my blog.
God bless you.