sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

midlife and styles that dont fit.


I saw this picture on one of my friends blogs.think it was merles.and I thought "good Lord it looks like me.only she can wear high heels and I wouldnt be caught dead in them.(basicly Iam a cluts)
and I would never let anyone see my gut.and as for those arms well lets just say mine look more like a body builders who went nuts and over worked.and I have boob,s only not as much clevage.the hair is about right if I take it out of the bun I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket.
and my tummy has more roll,s then the bakery down the street.the chin,s are right and they wiggle like a turkey woddle when I shake it.
its hard to get old and fat.but you know I feel good about me.I dont have the thought that Iam all that an a bag of chip,s.
ever see those add,s for people who lose a crap load of lbs?well you can tell the wieght loss turned them into self centered men chacers.they look in the mirror all the time and flip their hair like some spring filly let out to pasture after a long winter.
it makes me want to puke!!!!yes I lost wieght a few times and felt good.but the "look at me thing did seem to try to get hold of me". when a person is fat and feels homely they tend to look inside and the beauty of the real person shows through.cause that is where real beauty comes from.
but when the person figures they have it all cause they lost weight.then they go back to depending on looks.but you know looks only last so long.and if your depending on that alone your going to fall flat on your face.
the person who run,s around flipping their hair and flirting with everyone.and moving her body like some salmon in heat.soon loses her women friends and others as well.so you lost weight so you look nice, great.but why mess it all up by acting like a jurk.
when you look back at someone who lost weight at their picture before.you can see the beauty on their face.they look like someone you would like to know.but then you look at the new ones and you see that fonyness or strange spirit about them.I guess its called vanity..
Id rather be fat like me and still like my self.then to be skinny and act like some jurk.I have seen this thing happen to so many nice girls who have lovely personalitys and love their familys and friends.then they lose some wieght and they lose their minds and start acting like nut cases.
start wearing things a street walker wouldnt be caught dead in.flirt with any thing that comes down the pike.like their friends husbands.act like everyone and their brother or sister is hot for them.run around with anyone who will pay attention to them.its like they lose their mind when they lose the lbs.and maybe in a way they do.a starved mind is a sick mind.
you cant go throwing up your food and stay healthy for long.and even those people who do it the healthy way act the same.so I think it has some thing to do with ego instead of weight lose. all I know is I would rather have a friend who is alittle more happy to be a friend. then one who is so in love with themself that they dont care about anyone but themselves.
not all skinny people are ego junkys or act like this.but I have seen this action in alot of people who have lost weight.have you seen it to ,or is it just a midwest disease?any way this is one of my pet peeves.
one other one is seeing women in their 40,s trying to dress like teen,s.aint nothing more distastfull then seeing a older woman in a minie or short shorts.yuck all those veins sticking out and butt flab shaking hanging below the shorts, as they walk by is enough to give you nightmares for weeks to come.makes one wonder if they look in the mirror before they go out the door.
have you seen this kind of thing or is it just me?anyway I just had to vent this cause it bugs me.
Iam fat and not much to look at.but its ok cause I aint out to win no beauty contest,s.Iam just enjoying life as best I can being me..I been skinny and fat! life is life at both ends.

2 comments:

audrey` said...

I'm known as the "walking fashion disaster" by my daughter =)))
HaHaHa!

Renie Burghardt said...

Being happy with ones looks, thin or fat, or inbetween, is the key to contentment.

Good post, Leann.

Hugs,

Renie