sister blog to view from the eagles nest.God,s love gives you wings to fly.and hope to get by.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

spring is peeking out.

this picture is from mountain mama.
believe it or not we have lost the snow and th weather is getting warm.the sky is a powder blue not a cloud in site.and the air is mild.workers are out doing some spring cleaning in thhe park.and little birds are flying pass my window.
these little birds must have just come back cause I havent seen them before this.the red wing black birds are back and they say if they are back spring is here.
Anna and her family went on a over night trip to do some shopping.they will come home today some time.she called last night to say they were there and she would call today when they get back home.we do that so someone knows where you are and if your ok.
I havent felt alot like posting lately.I havent been doing much that was interestingso not much to write about.so this will be shore for now.hope you all are well and enjoying life.God bless you all and Ill try to get something interesting posted soon.

3 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

The flowers are so pretty! I'm glad spring is peeking out finally. My hummingbirds are back! They appeared a few days ago, and I didn't have the feeders hung out yet. Boy, do they buzz around by the window, as if demanding I put out the feeders. So I hurried up and made nectar and hung them out. I love spring! Except for the storms that usually accompany it. LOL.

I so enjoy your posts, so I hope you post again, soon!

Spring Hugs,

Renie

audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

There is a little surprise for you on my blog.
You rock, Leann =)

Leann said...

hi girls nice to see you here.I wrote in my book I started a while back.I was busy till late in the day.I may post less for a while if I get going in the book.

but Ill try to keep the blog going as best I can.some days I get the itch to post and some days to run away and enjoy the weather.and some days write.

but Ill keep in touch.

Love leann